Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Katelynn's Posse

Here is Katelynn with her best friends. They play everyday from bug finding, tree climbing, scooter rides, to swinging together or drawing with chalk. They have become real girls who have drama and are "Not your friend" to seconds later laughing and having a great time. We are so blessed to move where we did, so our kids can enjoy time being kids with great neighbors! It was funny the other day we were riding in the van and Katelynn said "Mom, what happens if you don't have neighbors?" I asked what she meant and she pointed to some houses that were on farms. I told her that they have neighbors, but not close like ours. She then said, "I am so glad we have close neighbors to play with" It made me smile and think of the place I grew up and the great memories we have!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: