Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I sit and thank God again for all I am thankful for this year. Our Heavenly Father who provides for our needs and support even when we think it can't happen, a wonderful loving husband who works hard to allow me to stay home to be there for our children, two children (one of which became officially ours this year) that keep me on my toes and laughing everyday, the birthmothers who showed their unselfish love, by recognizing God's plan for their children, so Dan and I could be parents, great friends and family, a roof over our head, and food on the table.

I think it is good to remind ourselves of even the little things God provides for us even though we don't really deserve the blessings we have. No matter what the circumstance, if we just find things to be thankful for we will find ourselves feeling happier.

We hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: