Katelynn always enjoys helping Daddy. This year she insisted on a colored tree to go in the front, so we have all white lights with her colorful tree. Dan has put her in charge of reminding me to turn all the lights on in evening, which she informs me of everyday on the way back from the bus stop!
Decorating the tree is always a great time to tell Katelynn and soon to be Dominic where we got each of them why they are so special. My family has always been big into ornaments, so when Dan and I got married we had a full tree. This made our first Christmas neat to see all of them together on OUR tree.
This is the finished product of our family tree. We also have one tree just for the ornaments Dan has received from school and my tree which is just Christmas Barbie ornaments that are mini-versions of the Barbie's I have received from my parents since I was in middle school.

No comments:
Post a Comment