Tuesday, December 11, 2007

When the cat is away the mice will play

I went to scrapbook on Saturday. As soon as I got there I got a call from Dan asking if we had any flour. I told him where, then I proceeded to my event not even thinking. That evening I got home and he told me they made cookies. He let the kids help, including cleaning the spoons! He never ceases to amaze me with his Daddy time! Unfortunately, I have been using wheat flour for the last year, so the cookies took a little getting used to since they didn't taste like the original Nestle Tollhouse Recipe!

Getting good licks. Notice Katelynn's hair accessory? Dan said her hair was hanging down and she insisted she wear a Twix-it-clip (AKA chip clip) just like Mommy. Hey, a girls got to do what a girls got to do when her hair is in her face! Just when you forget they notice the little things.

Mr and Mrs Spoon Mouth. This just shows you Dominic's passion with imitating Katelynn. Dan didn't even realize he did that until he looked back at the photo
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! Your Mom gave me the link to your blog. I enjoy reading it...you are quite the commentator...it cracks me up. I love the timeout story and look forward to when Siena and Roman interact a bit more. You and Dan seem like such wonderful parents!! Your kids are beautiful.

Merry Christmas to you!
Love, Ellen Z.