Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More fun in DE

I decided to do a detailed cleaning of some areas and taking down Christmas decorations to help my parents out while they are getting better. Katelynn decided she wanted to help, so Dad took a picture of her dusting in, of course, her Gabriella outfit.

Katelynn helping with decorating with a new piece my Mom got for Christmas.

We watched the game and Katelynn would get so excited when Clinton Portis would score since she has to wear the jersey during the game. She came running upstairs to tell Mom and I "I made a touchdown!". Then Clinton messed up so she ran downstairs to Dad and said "Sorry, I messed up". Here she is doing a cheer at the end of the game since they were doing so good.

This is Mr. Feel Good. Dad got this shot of him after Dominic saw Dad pick up the camera. Dominic immediately stopped and said "Cheeese". I think he has caught on to his mother's hobby!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: