Every year Dan's Father's side gets together for brunch thanks to his Grandma P. It always is a great time, but the last couple years I have been unable to go due to an annual women's retreat that fell on the same weekend. I miss the brunch, however the retreat is well needed and refreshing.
Both of Dan's grandmas, Grandma C and Grandma P. Dan is so blessed to still have both Grandmas with him!
The whole family together, I remember when we just had one table!
This is Ms. Ella, Dan's cousin's little girl. She is the same age as Dominic within weeks of each other and also adopted. They enjoyed running around and sitting next to each other at the table.
This is our nephew Nolan with Katelynn. They are two peas in a pod. They are the same age and LOVE to hang out with one another when they can!
They were having so much fun at brunch Dan's parents decided to let him come back with them so they could continue to play. Here they are chillin after playing hard!

2 comments:
We missed you at the brunch, but your retreat must have been fun! Thanks for posting these pictures!! I downloaded a few to make a scrapbook page since I forgot my camera :)
Look at all them beautiful people. Bummer I didn't get to attend again. Ah, maybe next year. What is it our Jewish friends say at Passover? "Next year in Clinton, MD"?
Seriously, I can't imagine a cuter gaggle of kids!
Hope all is well. We love you and miss you bunches!
Post a Comment