Sunday, February 24, 2008
Hello where have ya been!
Yeah, I know it has been awhile since I posted. I hope you enjoy the updates. It has been a little crazy around here between sickness and me taking on full time hours for work. An answered prayer but has taken time to fit in our daily routine. I received a call back in January that the person who took my old position was leaving. Since I was still on contract and knew the job, they asked me to help out until they filled the position again. Since we had just had much needed pool tile work done and it would be nice to not have that hanging over our head, my prayer was answered to take care of that expense! I am doing everything from home during nap time and in the evenings. Dominic and I go in a couple times a week and pick up work. I do have to go to the office all day twice a month for reconciliation, but not bad since we have a great sitter for Dominic. I was finally able to find a free moment this evening, while watching the Academy Awards, to update. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment