My friend Pam's family gave Katelynn this set for Christmas. She loved painting the horses then she was so excited and gave two of them away. One to a friend at school and the other to her guidance counselor. She was going to give the 2nd to another friend but when she got out of the van Mr. T was doing carpool and she gave it to him. Later I asked her why she gave it to Mr. T and she said that she thought it would make him have a good day! That is one reason I love her, I truly believe she is on this earth to make it a better place one person at a time. It is her genuine gift.
Katelynn's choice for her activity for the year was dance. She really enjoys her class where they do ballet and tap. We were able to sit in the other day so I could get some photos in action. It is so funny to watch her so serious as she concentrates on what she is supposed to be doing.

No comments:
Post a Comment