Thursday, October 9, 2008

6 year old friends celebration

The following Saturday we have a birthday party with Katelynn's friends. This year when I asked her what kind of party, she said a pool party. How easy is that!
This was the easiest party we have had to get ready for. Decorations consisted of the rafts, balls and goggles we were giving as favors!

I found this idea for a cake. All it is: two layered cake with the part of the top dug out and blue jello (after setting) in the middle. I added teddy grahams along with some candy.

After some time in the pool, the kids also enjoyed time on the playset.


Mr. P kept them busy by playing in the pool and throwing the kids. Afterward we got a great shot of everyone kicking as hard as they could.



Katelynn and her peeps!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: