Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bargain Mania

On Friday we took Katelynn with us to do some shopping. With all my frugal shopping these days, I can't stand to pay full price if I don't have to. So, before leaving for the outlets I looked online and found a 40% off coupon for Reebok Outlet. Since this is where Dan likes to get his shoes it worked out wonderfully. Mr. PE got his 3 pairs of sneakers for the year along with a new Redskin Jersey and Katelynn got her new sneakers. In the end we saved $96! Then we went to Stride Rite to get her brown and black pairs of shoes. Ms Narrow foot is hard to find the right shoe, but we did and she was happy. We had been looking all summer for a new patio table to replace ours from last year, which fell over and the glass shattered. It is very hard to find just a table that isn't glass for under $1o00. Well thanks to Lowes in Rehoboth, we stopped in to see what they had. Lucky day, 50% off patio furniture and just a table made of iron. Just what we wanted for only $140. We saved so much I had enough to get two white wooden rockers I have wanted for our front porch. All in all a great day of frugal shopping!

No comments: