Sunday, October 26, 2008

No time better than now to update!

We are right in the thick of life. School underway, activities in full force, along with me in a busy period of work. I figured I would take some time while I had it, to catch everyone up.

Dominic is becoming such the comedian, just the other night Katelynn had gone to bed and he kept Dan and I laughing so hard. Just his little faces and words that come out of his mouth. He proceeded to play Katelynn's piano bag that Grandma gave her. It has piano keys printed on the bottom of the bag. We look over and he is humming a tune while playing the bag!

Another funny story during the running around was on the way home from Katelynn's brownie pinning. She says, "So daddy where did you go for your Brownies, when you were younger?" Dan says, "Food Lion." Katelynn, "Our Food Lion?" Daddy, "Yes." Katelynn, "Oh." Just so innocent. At which I broke out in laughter and Dan proceeded to tell her he did Boy Scouts and not Brownies.

1 comment:

Heather Leigh said...

Hi Julie,

Your family is just beautiful and I have only love for the girl that captured Dan's heart. I have known Danny since the second grade and am so excited to be reconnected with him and to meet you (through your blog anyway). I have a family blog: http//goodshipchapman.wordpress.com and a craft blog: www.tothe9s.net
On my craft blog, I have tagged ya'll, you can go there to see what that entails. Just a fun little thing.