Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bonus Material

As we went from one section to another we came across the parade, which was great timing since it ended with Santa. Since it has been quite the discussion with Katelynn this year, her eyes lit up. Then she looks at me and asked if it was his real sled and I told her no the elves were getting it ready. Disney and Santa pure magic!

We surprise her with going to the HS Musical show. You wouldn't know it by the reaction below, but I think it was Dominic's shock look. She clapped and informed me she thought this guy was really cute. I wasn't sure myself if she really enjoyed, but she was telling others about the show so that is when I figured it was shock.


Katelynn wanted to take a ride in the stroller so Dominic took position on Daddy with his new buddy Tigger in tow (thanks Mom and Pop Pop). He was quite excited to have a different view.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: