Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meal Time

This first photo is of Katelynn's masterpiece. Sure she likes to help in the kitchen and when she makes lunch it usually consists of PBJ or some other sandwich. Well this particular day she told me she wanted to make lunch. Out she came with what she called her "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" lunch. Dan and her watch that a lot together and they have a lot of things that are thrown together. We enjoyed a mozzarella stick with ham wrapped around it, then topped with pepperoni. YUMMM!

My mom makes this really good Cream of Crab soup. I am a crab snob, I guess because I only like Maryland Blue Crabs steamed w/Old Bay and vinegar. This is the only way I will eat, but the rest of my family with eat them any way. Therefore, I decided to make them a batch. This was only the second time Dominic had seafood, so I was glad there was no reaction.

As you can tell he LOVES Mom Mom's recipe.
As did little Miss, except hers was much neater. Boys vs. Girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: