Sunday, March 1, 2009

Memories

My brother came to visit for Dominic's birthday and while here he decided to go up and visit our grandparent's country house. It definitely isn't in the shape they left it, but good to see the shell and Katelynn got to hear some stories from Uncle Rick about what we would do when we visited. The funny part is that we always thought the house was so big but it really wasn't as big as we thought. We always had such good times visiting. Just running around, helping Pop in the garden. Although my funniest memory that I just learned about was I have always hated skim milk because I thought that was what Grandma gave us in the country and it tasted horrible. Well when I told mom this story she informed me it wasn't skim, it was Carnation Instant Milk. No wonder, so skim isn't so bad :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: