We celebrated Katelynn's 5th birthday with her friends doing a horse theme (surprise, surprise). The kids enjoyed eating apples like horses during a game, a relay game using sugar cubes, gift time, cupcake/ice cream, and just playing together in the playroom or her bedroom.
Katelynn informed us a couple months ago that she did not want Ladybugs as her room theme anymore. Since she has had it since she was 18 months we figured we would let her change as part of her birthday gift. I showed her all kinds of magazines/stores, but when we were at Target one day she said "That's it!" I said "What?" She said "I want Army Girl!" We double checked a couple times and it WAS what she wanted so we painted and completed the room. Above is a sample of PINK room. As she said "It is just what I wanted!" The kids are playing pirate before the start of the party.
Yummy
Our tradition is to let the birthday person pick their birthday dinner, so on her birthday we went to Chick-F-La.
While there Ms. Congeniality gathered the troops that she had never met and went into the play center while parents looked on. Dan looks at me and says, "Cheapest party we have ever had!"

While there Ms. Congeniality gathered the troops that she had never met and went into the play center while parents looked on. Dan looks at me and says, "Cheapest party we have ever had!"

No comments:
Post a Comment