Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Part III

After a two days on the road we finally got to my parents house to celebrate Christmas with my family. Dominic's sickness was beating him up. He did not eat for 3 days, thankfully he would take his milk or water. This is what he looked like pretty much all 4 four days. You hate to see little ones so sick since they don't understand. Good news his fever started to come down by the time we got to my parent's house.
We opened gifts and this is a book I asked for since I have a son who absolutely LOVES to eat what he is supposed to :). Don't I look lovely after two days of craziness including no sleep! It has been years since we were up with a little one in the middle of the night. It really kicks your butt when you are not used to doing that.
Dominic got a Tony Stewart and Mator vehicle for this race track along with some tools.
I know you thought you were watching High School Musical? But this is Katelynn in her Gabriella dress up outfit. She wore this thing everyday we were at my parents house.

She also got more High School Musical dolls for her collection, including her favorite Troy. She will be able to act out the whole movie in her bedroom.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: