Sharing time at lunch on the boardwalk
Dominic did an amazing job. As tough of time he gives us, he earned bonus points that day. We left the house at 8:30 am. He only had about 1/2 hour nap right before dinner. We didn't get home until after 10 pm. I am glad he chose this day to cooperate. He enjoyed hanging out with his 3rd cousin Ella. Two peas in a pod!
Funny story was when we were at the playground, Ella's dad came and got her so she could go home and nap. Well he is deputy and when he put her in his car, Dan's aunt said something like "See kids that is what happens to kids who act up at the playground". You should have seen some of the faces, until we all started laughing.
Katelynn in her element made a new friend at the playground. They played hide and go seek for a bit before leaving.
The gardens we went to had art in different forms throughout the woods. We decided to take a picture with one section that was the "Woman's Walk" How appropriate for the day. I never realized how much taller I was than his aunts until I saw this photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment