Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ms K-T Bug

Now onto Katelynn...

Her Awanas group had them do crazy hair day, this is the style she chose.

She always wanted to raise butterflies, so the Easter Bunny came through for her. Here is the container we received in the mail with caterpillars and their food. We waited for about a week after they climbed to the top and we attached the chrysalids to the butterfly hut.

Then it was time to release. It was really neat, we all enjoyed watching them grow into butterflies. It was neat that one landed on her hand when we opened the door, then it flew off.

This is one of Katelynn's self portraits. I always love to see what comes up when I review pictures.
I had to grab the camera when Katelynn came downstairs and told me "Mom, I am the fish in Nemo with the light on it's head!" What some Tinker Toys and imagination will get you.

Then she runs down with her microphone. Why didn't I think of this when younger, instead of the hair brush.

Always trying to make outside fun. She decided to make a fort out of scrap boxes, found in the garage.

Our Dr. Doolittle. We were at our pastor's house when I caught this shot of Katelynn chillin with dog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: