After I took the cover off the pool at the start of the season, I wasn't sure how this season was going to go. Thankfully, the guy who opens our pool is a professional for a reason! This is what it looked like after the cover was off, see the spa area? That is what the pool normal looks like at the opening, so you can understand my shock.

After just a couple days it was clearing up and after a week our crystal clear pool was back and ready for the season.
Enjoying her Shamu, making her own SeaWorld shows. Yes, until Shamu got a hole!
Yes, Daddy once again set up the old toddler slide by the pool so they can have some fun.
I can't imagine why Dominic doesn't like the big pool...could it be the silly games Daddy plays!
I look out back one day and find Katelynn practicing her fishing in the pool!

No comments:
Post a Comment