Oh my so much! He has started to talk up a storm which does add some frustration on his end, but we work on that daily. Recently, he figured out hey if I turn my toy bins over I can climb and turn on my own light. Well that turned into climbing to get wipes (he is addicted to wipes), things off his dresser, etc. So I had to step in and adjust his bedroom which includes no more bins. No bins in his eyes mean no more fun, then came the mystery diaper. My family was here for a couple days along with their dog. Well the dog had gotten a diaper. I asked Christine where the diaper came from, because I always throw away the diapers in the kitchen trash. She had no clue, since this wasn't the first diaper Athena had gotten into so she threw all her's away. While we are in a state of confusion, Katelynn comes down after I asked her to get Dominic for dinner, "Ah Mommy, Dominic doesn't have any pants or diaper on". Mystery solved and very unhappy mother who had to disinfect her son and his bedroom. He continues to keep me on my toes. My mom just sat and laughed as any grandmother would do!
Onto another moment, he doesn't miss a thing. We had dinner in the dining room one night with friends. The next morning when we came down I heard him struggling. I look over and he is pulling his chair back to the kitchen table looks at me and says "Eat, yeah!"
While putting laundry away in my room I look on Dan's side and I see Bozo getting ready for the circus! Oh, he makes me laugh :)
Mr. Dominic and Ms. Abbie chilling, all they need is some lemonade. They had a blast hanging out together all weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment