Dan's family got together for the annual brunch. His grandmother had one every year to get them all together. And when she passed away last year, Dodie promised she would continue the tradition. This year was the first one without Grandma P, but her legacy continues in all of them.
Just some random shots of things the kids have been doing, Dominic loves to take pictures all the time.
His real love is matchbox cars. He can sit for hours and put them everywhere. Here he has included Katelynn's Polly Pocket house in on the fun. I would love to know what goes through his little head when he plays with them.Here we have Dominic getting his toys back after 2 months of losing them because he opted not to clean his room. This was his reaction each time a toy was brought out. He said, "oh how I missed you toys, I promise, promise, promise I will clean up momma"
The nanny that watches Dominic knows his love - real car keys and getting him his own Toby Mac CD. He gets so excited when any of his songs come on the radio or now his CD player.
Katelynn got Character Counts again this year for the same thing, Caring. A true testament to her nature. Look past the PJs they are wearing b/c the lunch fell on the same day as a spirit day.






No comments:
Post a Comment